All tours are subject to a 48 hour cancellation policy. No refund will be provided if cancelled within 48 hours of the tour time. Group bookings of 10 or more are subject to a 7 day cancellation policy.
Accommodation / Hotel bookings are subject to a 72 hour cancellation policy, unless stated otherwise.
We reserve the right to cancel due to bad weather, insufficient numbers or for any reason. Prices are subject to change without notice. A release of liability must be signed prior to any activity. Please refer to the booking confirmation for specific weight and age restrictions for your tour. Banff Adventures & Hydra River Guides cannot be held liable for any injuries, losses or damages in any such way.
1.5 hour guided Voyageur Canoe Tour.
You must meet at the Banff Canoe Club Docks (Located on the corner of Wolf St and Bow Ave). All guests are required to sign a liability waiver. Tours are weather dependant, however do operate in light rain.
Remember comfortable clothing and a warm layer as you can experience unpredictable mountain weather changes. Sunglasses and Sunscreen are recommended. Don't forget your camera!
Banff Canoe Club – 223 Bow Ave, Banff
Walking directions from Downtown Banff
- Head West (toward river) on Wolf St to the very end
- Parking is located on the corner of Wolf St and Bow Ave
- Head West on Highway 1 towards Banff, AB
- Take Mt. Norquay Exit into Banff (2nd Exit)
- Turn left off the on-ramp and go straight towards town
- At the first set of traffic lights (past hospital), turn right onto Wolf St
- Follow Wolf St to the end, free parking is located at the corner of Wolf St and Bow Ave
- Canoe Docks are located along the river