TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Tours are subject to a 48 hour cancellation policy. (some exceptions apply). No refunds will be provided within 48 hours of tour time. Ticket sales are non refundable. Group and accommodation bookings have custom policies. For a full list of terms and conditions, click here.
By receiving this email confirmation, all participants agree to the cancellation policies and terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to cancel due to bad weather, insufficient numbers or for any reason. Prices are subject to change without notice. A release of liability must be signed prior to any activity. Please refer to the booking confirmation for specific weight and age restrictions for your tour. Banff Adventures Unlimited & Hydra River Guides cannot be held liable for any injuries, losses or damages in any such way.
1.5 hour guided Big Canoe Tour focused on our Rocky Mountain wildlife.
Please meet at the Banff Canoe Club (Located on the corner of Wolf St and Bow Ave). All guests are required to sign a liability waiver. Tours are weather dependant, however do operate in light rain. Wildlife sightings are not guaranteed.
Remember comfortable clothing and a warm layer as you can experience unpredictable mountain weather changes. Sunglasses and Sunscreen are recommended. Don't forget your camera!
Directions from Downtown Banff
- Head West on Wolf St to the very end
- Parking is located on the corner of Wolf St and Bow Ave
- Head West on Highway 1 twards Banff, AB
- Take Mt. Norquay Exit into Banff (2nd Exit)
- Turn left off the on-ramp and continue straight towards town
- At the first set of traffic lights (past the hospital), turn right onto Wolf St
- Follow Wolf St to the end, free parking is located at the corner of Wolf St and Bow Ave
- Canoe Docks are located along the river