TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Tours are subject to a 48 hour cancellation policy. (some exceptions apply). No refunds will be provided within 48 hours of tour time. Ticket sales are non refundable. Group and accommodation bookings have custom policies. For a full list of terms and conditions, click here.
By receiving this email confirmation, all participants agree to the cancellation policies and terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to cancel due to bad weather, insufficient numbers or for any reason. Prices are subject to change without notice. A release of liability must be signed prior to any activity. Please refer to the booking confirmation for specific weight and age restrictions for your tour. Banff Adventures Unlimited & Hydra River Guides cannot be held liable for any injuries, losses or damages in any such way.
1.5 hour guided Voyageur Canoe Tour.
You must meet at the Banff Canoe Club Docks (Located on the corner of Wolf St and Bow Ave). All guests are required to sign a liability waiver. Tours are weather dependant, however do operate in light rain.
Remember comfortable clothing and a warm layer as you can experience unpredictable mountain weather changes. Sunglasses and Sunscreen are recommended. Don't forget your camera!
Banff Canoe Club – 223 Bow Ave, Banff
Parking at the Banff Canoe Club is very limited. Please allow ample time to find parking in town and walk to the Docks.
Walking directions from Downtown Banff
- Head West (toward river) on Wolf St to the very end
- Parking is located on the corner of Wolf St and Bow Ave
- Head West on Highway 1 towards Banff, AB
- Take Mt. Norquay Exit into Banff (2nd Exit)
- Turn left off the on-ramp and go straight towards town
- At the first set of traffic lights (past hospital), turn right onto Wolf St
- Follow Wolf St to the end, free parking is located along Wolf St and Bow Ave but is limited
- Canoe Docks are located along the river
The Banff Sightseeing Chairlift is located at Mount Norquay Ski Resort. Tickets must be collected from our store at 211 Bear Street, Banff, prior to visiting Mount Norquay. Please bring a photo ID with you to collect your tickets (name on ID and name on reservation must match).Tickets are redeemable anytime during your visit for one time entry.
- 16 min open air chairlift ride (8 min up, 8 min down).
- Viewing boardwalk and sightseeing platform.
- Cliff House Bistro Rooftop Patio (snacks, meals, craft brews and wines served at additional cost).
14 June - 9 September: 9:00am - 6:30pm
10 September - 8 October: 10am - 6:30pm
Please dress in warm layers, as this activity occurs outside and you can experience unpredictable mountain weather changes. Don't forget your camera!
- Maximum weight is 250lbs.
- Kids under 12 must be accompanied by an adult on the chairlift.
- Minimum age is 2 years.
Leave your car at the hotel or campground and allow us to bring you up the Norquay access road. Buses run hourly from Banff with pickups at major hotels. View the bus schedule here.
- Leave Banff via Lynx Street and continue straight onto Mt Norquay Road.
- Cross over the TransCanada, Highway 1, continuing up the road for 5 minutes along the switchbacks.
- Pass the main car park on your right, making your way up the road another 300 meters before arriving at North American Lodge.