TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Tours are subject to a 48 hour cancellation policy. (some exceptions apply). No refunds will be provided within 48 hours of tour time. Ticket sales are non refundable. Group and accommodation bookings have custom policies. For a full list of terms and conditions, click here.
By receiving this email confirmation, all participants agree to the cancellation policies and terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to cancel due to bad weather, insufficient numbers or for any reason. Prices are subject to change without notice. A release of liability must be signed prior to any activity. Please refer to the booking confirmation for specific weight and age restrictions for your tour. Banff Adventures Unlimited & Hydra River Guides cannot be held liable for any injuries, losses or damages in any such way.
30 Minute scenic helicopter flight plus a 15 minute mountain vista stopover for two.
Complementary hotel pick up is offered but must be reserved in advance. The daily pick-up schedule is restricted to the following:
- Fox Hotel: 11:30am
- Mount Royal Hotel: 11:45am
- Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel: 12:00pm
Please meet at site 15 minutes prior to tour time. Please contact the heli-port on the morning of your tour to confirm there are no changes due to weather conditions; 403-678-4802.
Comfortable and warm clothing, sturdy closed-toe foot wear, such as running shoes/hiking shoes. Don't forget your camera!
Shuttle Transportation (Approx.)
Transportaion is offered based on availability. If booked please be outside of the scheduled hotel 10 minutes prior to pick up.
Directions to the Heli Pad from Banff: Located 20 minutes away
- Head east on the Trans Canada Highway #1 towards Calgary for 25 km
- Continue past the Banff Park Gates and take exit 91 into Canmore
- Follow Bow Valley Trail and Canmore Municipal heliport will be on the right, 91 Bow Valley Trail, Canmore.
- Head west on the Trans Canada Highway #1 towards Banff for 100 km
- Take exit 91 for Canmore
- After the exit, turn right onto the Bow Valley Trail
- Follow Bow Valley Trail and Canmore Municipal heliport will be on the right, 91 Bow Valley Trail, Canmore