TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Tours are subject to a 48 hour cancellation policy. (some exceptions apply). No refunds will be provided within 48 hours of tour time.Ticket sales are non refundable. Group and accommodation bookings have custom policies. For a full list of terms and conditions, click here. By receiving this email confirmation, all participants agree to the cancellation policies and terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to cancel due to bad weather, insufficient numbers or for any reason. Prices are subject to change without notice. A release of liability must be signed prior to any activity. Please refer to the booking confirmation for specific weight and age restrictions for your tour. Banff Adventures Unlimited & Hydra River Guides cannot be held liable for any injuries, losses or damages in any such way.
Itinerary and Highlights:
- Effortlessly drive your own ATV
- Scenic trails and endless photo opportunities
- Chances to spot wildlife
- Ride up into the mountains to 8,000ft in elevation
- Visit an old mining town at the top of the mountain
- Professional and knowledgeable guides
- Safety orientation session
- Your own 2 up Arctic Cat 500cc ATV (4X4)
- ATV gear rentals (ATV coveralls/rain gear, boots, goggles and helmet)
- ATV gas and oil and trail fee
- Hot drinks, water and cookies
Remember to Bring:
- Dress for changing unpredictable weather conditions, layers, sturdy shoes, sunglasses and sunscreen. Small backpacks are allowed.
- Extra snacks and extra water (optional)
- Your camera!
- Guests must arrive 30 minutes prior to their scheduled trip
- Minimum driver age is 16 years old
- Minimum passenger age is 5 years old and at least 4 feet tall
- Maximum ATV capacity is one driver and one passenger per ATV
- Credit Card will be required upon arrival as security deposit to guarantee machine use
A credit card imprint will be required on the day as a guarantee for machines used. $25 optional damage insurance that covers up to $500 in damages will be offered on the day of tour. All participants are required to sign a waiver.
Located approx. 2 hours from Banff
- Take Highway-1/Trans Canada heading west
- Turn south off Highway-1/Trans Canada onto Highway 93 to Radium Hot Springs
- Travel south on Highway 93/95 towards Invermere
- Look for sign to Panorama
- Toby Creek Adventures is 1 km prior to Panorama Ski Village on the right hand side
- Keep an eye out for the sign.