All tours are subject to a 48 hour cancellation policy. No refund will be provided if cancelled within 48 hours of the tour time. Group bookings of 10 or more are subject to a 7 day cancellation policy.
Accommodation / Hotel bookings are subject to a 72 hour cancellation policy, unless stated otherwise.
We reserve the right to cancel due to bad weather, insufficient numbers or for any reason. Prices are subject to change without notice. A release of liability must be signed prior to any activity. Please refer to the booking confirmation for specific weight and age restrictions for your tour. Banff Adventures & Hydra River Guides cannot be held liable for any injuries, losses or damages in any such way.
- Professional and knowledgeable guides and premier dog sled team
- About 1.5 hours with your dog sled team in the picturesque Rocky Mountains
- Learn how to mush your own team of huskies
We will require the weights of all participating guests. All participants are required to sign a waiver.
All sleds seat max 2 people and a small toddler/infant. Please advise of any allergies or medical conditions.
Comfortable and warm clothing. We suggest ski jacket & pants, winter boots, warm layers, gloves and we recommend sunglasses or goggles. Don't forget your camera!
- Prices are based on two people per sled (2 Adults or Adult / Child)) you may add 1 small infant/toddler (0-5 years) to a sled of two adults for $35; as long as the sled does not exceed 400lbs.
- If you would like a private sled please see single sled rates ($398 for a private sled for 1 person or $440 during peak season).
- If a guest in your party is over 250 lbs, please contact our office 403-762-4554
- Please advise of any allergies and/or medical conditions
Directions from Banff: located 45-55 minutes from Banff
- Head West on the Trans Canada Highway 1 for approx 45mins
- Take the exit for Lake Louise
- Turn left onto Lake Louise Drive
- At the 4 way stop, drive straight through (Petro Canada is on your left)
- At the next 4 way stop, drive straight through (twards the Chateau Lake Louise)
- Follow this winding road uphill towards Chateau Lake Louise
- You will pass the turn off for Moraine Lake
- Kingmik is located at the junction of Lake Louise Drive and Great Divide Highway (Approx 0.5km before you reach the Chateau. You can see the dog sled site from the road.