Heliski package deposits/payments are non refundable in whole or in part. If you choose to stop skiing prior to completing your package on any given day, no refund will be issued for the un-skied runs. In the event you have not purchased trip cancellation insurance and you are unable to ski on your confirmed date, Banff Adventures Unlimited will not be held responsible for refunding any portion of your payments received.
Guests who do not use their full package due to injury, poor skiing ability or insufficient fitness level do not qualify for refunds.
If we had to cancel due to poor and un-safe weather conditions, we will offer to reschedule or else you will be entitled to a full refund.
- Professional and knowledgeable guides
- Safety briefing
- Winter rentals (Powder Skis or Snowboard)
- Mammut Pulse Transceiver
- Hot Gourmet Breakfast
- Deluxe Picnic Lunch
- 3 Powder filled runs
- Certificate and Heli pin
You are required to bring your own boots. All participants are required to sign a waiver. Tours are based on weather conditions.
Skiwear; including winter coat & pants, warm layers, gloves and ski goggles. Don't forget your camera!
- Tours are non-refundable. We suggest you purchase trip cancellation insurance
- Guests must provide their own boots.
- Snowboards are very limited - it is recommended you bring your own
- 14 to 18 year olds require a guardian letter - we may provide you with a form
- Guests must be comfortable enough to ski on blue runs on a ski hill to join this tour
- Weather or Mechanical No-Fly Days: If weather or any other unforeseen deterrent prevents the helicopter from flying on your designated day, clients can either opt for a full refund or apply payment towards an excursion for a later date. Refund will be issued in the same manner as the original payment
- Tours are based on the safe weather conditions
Directions from Calgary/Banff: Located approximately 3.5 hours from Calgary and 2 hours from Banff
- Take the Trans Canada Highway 1 West
- Turn left on to Highway 93 heading South for Radium Hot Springs
- Once in Radium, follow the signs heading towards Invermere on Highway 95.
- Upon reaching Invermere, follow the signs for Panorama Mountain Village, past the A&W, up the hill and turn right at the top
- Follow the road up the mountain for approximately 20kms and the heli-ski meeting point at Choppers Landing is located next to the village.