TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Tours are subject to a 48 hour cancellation policy. (some exceptions apply). No refunds will be provided within 48 hours of tour time.Ticket sales are non refundable. Group and accommodation bookings have custom policies. For a full list of terms and conditions, click here. By receiving this email confirmation, all participants agree to the cancellation policies and terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to cancel due to bad weather, insufficient numbers or for any reason. Prices are subject to change without notice. A release of liability must be signed prior to any activity. Please refer to the booking confirmation for specific weight and age restrictions for your tour. Banff Adventures Unlimited & Hydra River Guides cannot be held liable for any injuries, losses or damages in any such way.
Tour Duration: 3 hours
Itinerary and Highlights:
- Bow Falls: Water crashes over ancient limestone creating a spectacle of sound and sight.
- Banff Springs Hotel: The Castle of the Rockies is the railway's contribution to the building of Canada.
- Bankhead: An abandonded mining town and relic of Banff's industrial past.
- Surprise Corner: A higher view of Bow Falls and the majestic Banff Springs Hotel.
- Hoodoos Lookout: What is a hoodoo? Understand the lay of the land.
- Lake Minnewanka: An underwater village, native history, and a pleasant refreshment break.
- Hands-on interpretive tools
- Maple cookie snack, fresh water
- Professional guide
- Small group size