All tours are subject to a 48 hour cancellation policy. No refund will be provided if cancelled within 48 hours of the tour time. Group bookings of 10 or more are subject to a 7 day cancellation policy.
Accommodation / Hotel bookings are subject to a 72 hour cancellation policy, unless stated otherwise.
We reserve the right to cancel due to bad weather, insufficient numbers or for any reason. Prices are subject to change without notice. A release of liability must be signed prior to any activity. Please refer to the booking confirmation for specific weight and age restrictions for your tour. Banff Adventures & Hydra River Guides cannot be held liable for any injuries, losses or damages in any such way.
Duration: 45 minutes
Where to Meet: Warner Stables in Banff, 30 minutes prior to your Sleigh Ride time.
Itinerary and Highlights:
- Explore the Bow River Valley cozied up under warm blankets beside family or friends.
- Bow River
- Views of Sulphur Mountain
- Canadian Pacific Railway
Your tour includes:
- Cowboy guide/sleigh driver
- Warm blankets
- Bernard Callebaut chocolates
- Sparkling wine
Remember to bring:
- Warm clothes, including hats, gloves and warm boots.
- Don't forget your camera
- Transport is not provided with this tour, guests must make their own way to Warner Stables.
- Sleigh rides are weather dependent, and may not operate in certain conditions (eg: -35C).
Your tour is provided by Banff Trail Riders.
From the Trans Canada Highway drive along Banff Avenue to Downtown. Continue south along Banff Avenue to the Bow River Bridge, and drive across. As soon as you cross the bridge, turn right onto Cave Avenue and drive for 700ms, next turn right onto Sundance Road. Warner Stables is the big red stables at the end of Sundance Road. There is plenty of free parking at the site. Please CLICK HERE for the Google Map Location.