TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Tours are subject to a 48 hour cancellation policy. (some exceptions apply). No refunds will be provided within 48 hours of tour time.Ticket sales are non refundable. Group and accommodation bookings have custom policies. For a full list of terms and conditions, click here. By receiving this email confirmation, all participants agree to the cancellation policies and terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to cancel due to bad weather, insufficient numbers or for any reason. Prices are subject to change without notice. A release of liability must be signed prior to any activity. Please refer to the booking confirmation for specific weight and age restrictions for your tour. Banff Adventures Unlimited & Hydra River Guides cannot be held liable for any injuries, losses or damages in any such way.
Your tour is provided by Banff Trail Riders.
Meeting Point and Check-in: Warner Stables in Banff
- You are required to check in at least 30 minutes prior to your ride’s scheduled departure time to fill out a waiver. The ride will depart as scheduled. Please allow ample time to account for traffic and travel time. No refunds; reschedule based on availability.
- Tours depart from Warner Stables, end of Sundance Road, Banff. When you arrive, please check-in for your ride at the office in the east barn where you'll see signs for 'Warner Stables' and 'office'. Please see below for driving directions and a map.
- Bow River: A relaxing wagon ride along the Bow River while watching for wildlife such as ground squirrels, porcupines and beavers scurrying around the marshes and meadows.
- Western barbecue at 3 Mile Cabin: Midway through the ride, you’ll arrive at 3 Mile Cabin to enjoy genuine western hospitality and some tasty comfort food.
- Sulphur Mountain Trail: After a hearty meal the wagon follows the base of Sulphur Mountain.
- BBQ lunch
- All children aged 12 years and under must be accompanied in the wagon by a parent or legal guardian. Children aged 13-17 years must have a parent or legal guardian on the ride with them (wagon or horseback).
- Infants are free of charge, but this does not include any food.
- All adults must sign a waiver prior to the tour. A waiver must be completed by the parent or legal guardian for anyone under the age of 18 (documentation may be required to confirm the signatory’s authority).
Driving Directions to Warner Stables:
- From the Trans Canada Highway drive along Banff Avenue to Downtown.
- Continue south along Banff Avenue to the Bow River Bridge and drive across.
- As soon as you cross the bridge, turn right onto Cave Avenue and drive for 700ms, next turn right onto Sundance Road.
- The Warner Stables is the big red stables at the end of Sundance Road. There is plenty of free parking at the site.
- Google Map Location: https://www.google.ca/maps/place/Warner+Stables+-+Banff+Trail+Ridersemail@example.com,-115.5837891,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x5370ca4228231f31:0x8cfc3dc0e5d3d7b0!8m2!3d51.1749178!4d-115.5815951