Check-in deadline is 30 minutes prior to the tour time. Late arrivals will not be accomodated.
Meeting Point and Check-in: Warner Stables in Banff
- You are required to check in at least 30 minutes prior to your ride’s scheduled departure time to fill out a waiver. The ride will depart as scheduled. Please allow ample time to account for traffic and travel time. No refunds; reschedule based on availability.
- Tours depart from Warner Stables, end of Sundance Road, Banff. When you arrive, please check-in for your ride at the office in the east barn where you'll see signs for 'Warner Stables' and 'office'. Please see below for driving directions and a map.
- BBQ lunch
- All children aged 12 years and under must be accompanied in the wagon by a parent or legal guardian. Children aged 13-17 years must have a parent or legal guardian on the ride with them (wagon or horseback).
- Infants are free of charge, but this does not include any food.
- All adults must sign a waiver prior to the tour. A waiver must be completed by the parent or legal guardian for anyone under the age of 18 (documentation may be required to confirm the signatory’s authority).
- Please bring face mask
Your tour is provided by Banff Trail Riders.
Warner Stables location: 100 Sundance Rd, Banff, AB T1L 1B9
Google Map Location: click here