TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Tours are subject to a 48 hour cancellation policy. (some exceptions apply). No refunds will be provided within 48 hours of tour time.Ticket sales are non refundable. Group and accommodation bookings have custom policies. For a full list of terms and conditions, click here. By receiving this email confirmation, all participants agree to the cancellation policies and terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to cancel due to bad weather, insufficient numbers or for any reason. Prices are subject to change without notice. A release of liability must be signed prior to any activity. Please refer to the booking confirmation for specific weight and age restrictions for your tour. Banff Adventures Unlimited & Hydra River Guides cannot be held liable for any injuries, losses or damages in any such way.
Check-in starts at 1:15pm, please arrive on time. You will be back at Nakoda Lakeside Lodge after your whitewater rafting trip at approximately 5:15pm - 5:30pm.
Whitewater rafting gear: wetsuits, wetsuit booties for your feet, fleece sweater, spray jacket, life-jacket, helmets and of course your paddle!
Remember to bring:
- Wear your bathing suit
- Bring a towel and a change of clothes (warm sweater) for after your rafting trip
- A face mask and hand sanitizer
- A bag to hold your personal items while you’re on the river
- Guests participating in the Kananaskis Rafting trip need to be 5 years or over and a minimum of 40lbs and a maximum of 350lbs.
- A release/waiver must be signed prior to the trip and is a condition of participation.
- Minimum number of adults per booking is 4, so each group has it's own raft. The maximum number of guests per raft is 7 (including children). We are happy to split your group between two rafts if you have a group of more than 7 people. You still wont need to share with other groups.
Directions to Nakoda Lakeside Lodge:
From Calgary (Allow 50 minutes from the western edge of Calgary):
- Travel west on Highway #1 (Trans Canada Highway) towards Canmore / Banff.
- Approximately 63 km west of Calgary (just after you have crossed over the Kananaskis river), take Exit 114 onto Hwy 1X & follow signs to Nakoda Lakeside Lodge.
- The exit road curves around to the right onto Hwy 1X towards Seebe/Exshaw.
- Drive 3 km north on Hwy 1X and then turn right (east) on the 1A Highway (towards Cochrane / Calgary.
- Nakoda Lakeside Lodge is located 6 kms from the turnoff on the right hand side.
From Lake Louise, Banff and Canmore (Allow 1 and half hours from Lake Louise / Allow 40 minutes from Banff and 25 minutes from Canmore):
- Travel east on Highway #1 (Trans Canada Highway) towards Calgary.
- Approximately 50 km east of Banff or 25 km east of Canmore, exit onto ‘South Ranch Road (Exit 114 Seebe/Exshaw Hwy 1X)
- Then turn left (north) towards Seebe/Exshaw & Hwy 1A.
- Drive 3 km north on Hwy 1X and then turn right (east) on the 1A Highway towards Cochrane / Calgary.
- Nakoda Lakeside Lodge is located 6 km from the turnoff on the right hand side.
Nakoda Lakeside Lodge is located on Highway 1A, between Exshaw and Morley - GPS Co-ordinates 51.137395,-115.050790.