TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Tours are subject to a 48 hour cancellation policy. (some exceptions apply). No refunds will be provided within 48 hours of tour time.Ticket sales are non refundable. Group and accommodation bookings have custom policies. For a full list of terms and conditions, click here. By receiving this email confirmation, all participants agree to the cancellation policies and terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to cancel due to bad weather, insufficient numbers or for any reason. Prices are subject to change without notice. A release of liability must be signed prior to any activity. Please refer to the booking confirmation for specific weight and age restrictions for your tour. Banff Adventures Unlimited & Hydra River Guides cannot be held liable for any injuries, losses or damages in any such way.
Tour Duration: 4.25 hours
Itinerary and Highlights:
- Bow Valley Parkway: Wildlife watching and the role of fire in the park.
- Castle Mountain: Learn how this local landmark got its name.
- Lake Louise: Spend around half an hour at Lake Louise, and take a stroll on the lakeshore and visit the famous Fairmont hotel.
- Moraine Lake: A 30 minute visit gives you time to walk up the rockpile to a popular viewpoint and stroll the shoreline (when road access permits. Road access is closed from early October).
- Hands-on interpretive tools
- Maple cookie snack, fresh water
- Professional guide
- Small group size
- Please note: A minimum of 4 adults is required to book this tour and each booking will be treated as a private tour.