TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Tours are subject to a 48 hour cancellation policy. (some exceptions apply). No refunds will be provided within 48 hours of tour time. Ticket sales are non refundable. Group and accommodation bookings have custom policies. For a full list of terms and conditions, click here.
By receiving this email confirmation, all participants agree to the cancellation policies and terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to cancel due to bad weather, insufficient numbers or for any reason. Prices are subject to change without notice. A release of liability must be signed prior to any activity. Please refer to the booking confirmation for specific weight and age restrictions for your tour. Banff Adventures Unlimited & Hydra River Guides cannot be held liable for any injuries, losses or damages in any such way.
- 2.5 hour excursion
- Equipment orientation
- Guided high-alpine climbing experience
- Safety equipment & helmet
- 15 min open air chairlift ride
- Viewing walkway and sightseeing platform
- Cliffhouse Bistro for snacks, meals, craft brews and wines (optional)
- Climb on fixed anchors, cables and ladders
Remember to bring:
- You'll be up on a mountain so be sure to to put some sunscreen, water and a snack in your backpack.
- Guests should bring all weather outer-wear suitable for outdoors activity involving moderate physical exertion. Rentals are available for guests who need footwear, outer-wear, and backpacks.
- Click here for a full list of what to bring.
- Participants must arrive at least 30 minutes in advance.
- Minimum age is 12 years old and the minimum weight is 40kg (88lbs).
- The maximum weight is 140kgs (308lbs).
- Leave your car at the hotel or campground and allow us to bring you up to Mt Norquay. Buses run from Banff with pick ups at major hotels. View schedule.
- The Via Ferrata is located five minutes from Banff at the Mt Norquay Ski Resort at 2 Mt Norquay Road, meeting at the North American Lodge. For full driving directions, click here.
A minimum of 2 participants is required for this tour to go ahead. Please call us 24 hours prior to your tour on 1-800-644-8888 to confirm your booking.
Please note that guide to guest ratio is 1:8. Parties of more than 8 people will participate in different groups.