TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Tours are subject to a 48 hour cancellation policy. (some exceptions apply). No refunds will be provided within 48 hours of tour time.Ticket sales are non refundable. Group and accommodation bookings have custom policies. For a full list of terms and conditions, click here. By receiving this email confirmation, all participants agree to the cancellation policies and terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to cancel due to bad weather, insufficient numbers or for any reason. Prices are subject to change without notice. A release of liability must be signed prior to any activity. Please refer to the booking confirmation for specific weight and age restrictions for your tour. Banff Adventures Unlimited & Hydra River Guides cannot be held liable for any injuries, losses or damages in any such way.
Guided 1.5 hour Zipline Adventure
Closed toe shoes are required on the Ziplines. Please wear comfortable clothing and we recommend bringing a warm layer as mountain weather can be unpredictable.
- Please note that only guests with bookings are allowed on site and there will be no mixing of groups.
- All guests are required to wear a mask on site, they are available for purchase or you can bring your own.
- Participants minimum height is 48 inches and minimum weight is 65lbs. Participants maximum weight is 250lbs.
- Helmets are provided and must be worn throughout the zipline course.
- Children 10 years or younger must be accompanied by an adult.
- A release of liability waiver must be signed prior to participating in the tour. You can review and sign the electronic waiver here.
- Please note that tours will operate in rain or shine. In high winds or other adverse conditions, Valley Zipline Adventures reserves the right to cancel or reschedule tours based on the assessment of conditions.
Driving Directions to Valley Zipline Adventures:
Please allow approx. 1.5 - 2 Hours from Banff
- Head West on Highway 1 towards Lake Louise
- Take Highway 93 South towards Radium Hot Springs
- Once in Radium, turn left at the traffic lights on Highway 95 (towards Invermere) and after 4km the zipline centre will be on your right.