TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Tours are subject to a 48 hour cancellation policy. (some exceptions apply). No refunds will be provided within 48 hours of tour time.Ticket sales are non refundable. Group and accommodation bookings have custom policies. For a full list of terms and conditions, click here. By receiving this email confirmation, all participants agree to the cancellation policies and terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to cancel due to bad weather, insufficient numbers or for any reason. Prices are subject to change without notice. A release of liability must be signed prior to any activity. Please refer to the booking confirmation for specific weight and age restrictions for your tour. Banff Adventures Unlimited & Hydra River Guides cannot be held liable for any injuries, losses or damages in any such way.
Tour Duration (Approx.)
Scenic tour from Canmore: 11.5 Hours
Scenic tour from Banff: 10.75 Hours
Scenic tour from Lake Louise: 10 Hours
- Canmore: 7:30 AM
- Banff: 8:00 AM
- Lake Louise: 9:25 AM
- Complimentary hotel pick-up and drop-off
Itinerary and Highlights
- Crowfoot Glacier: One of the day's many up close glacier views
- Peyto Lake: The classic emerald green jewel of the Canadian Rockies (this is a small hike with minimal elevation)
- Saskatchewan Crossing: A rest stop/coffee break with giftshop
- Hot Lunch: Enjoy a hearty lunch at the Columbia Icefield Discovery Centre
- Columbia Icefields: Venture onto the Athabasca Glacier on the Ice Explorer, then experience the Glacier Skywalk! Visit the interpretive centre
- Bow Lake: The headwaters of the mighty Bow River
Your Tour Includes
- Knowledgeable driver and informative guide
- Glacier Adventures Pass (includes Ice Explorer Bus and Skywalk)
- Beautiful scenery and landmarks through a world of glaciers
- Scenic bus tour and many photo opportunities
- Complimentary Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Hot lunch at the Columbia Icefields Discovery Centre (infants 0-5 do not include a lunch)
Remember to Bring
- Warm and comfortable clothing. We recommend bringing a warm layer as mountain weather is unpredictable and can change instantly. The Athabasca Glacier is usually quite cold.
- Your camera!
- Children 5 and under are free when they are sharing a seat with a paying Adult. If they require their own seat, they are charged at the Child (6-15) rate
- Children 5 and under when free do not include lunch
- This tour includes a one-time admission into The Glacier Adventure Tour and the Glacier Skywalk
If you selected return transport to Canmore, please be aware there is up to a 1 hour wait time in Banff until your departure back to Canmore.