TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Tours are subject to a 48 hour cancellation policy. (some exceptions apply). No refunds will be provided within 48 hours of tour time.Ticket sales are non refundable. Group and accommodation bookings have custom policies. For a full list of terms and conditions, click here. By receiving this email confirmation, all participants agree to the cancellation policies and terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to cancel due to bad weather, insufficient numbers or for any reason. Prices are subject to change without notice. A release of liability must be signed prior to any activity. Please refer to the booking confirmation for specific weight and age restrictions for your tour. Banff Adventures Unlimited & Hydra River Guides cannot be held liable for any injuries, losses or damages in any such way.
Tour Duration (Approx.)
Scenic tour from Canmore: 12.5 Hours
Scenic tour from Banff: 9.5 Hours
Scenic tour from Lake Louise: 6.75 Hours
- Canmore: 7:30am
- Banff: 8:30am
- Lake Louise: 10:00am
Complimentary hotel pick-up and drop-off
Itinerary and Highlights
- Bow Valley Parkway: Wildlife watching and the role of fire in the park.
- Lake Louise: Take a stroll on the lake shore or hike to the tea house and visit the famous chateau
- *Moraine Lake: Walk up the rock pile and stroll the shoreline. This is one of our favorite lakes, with its brilliant waters and massive peaks
- Emerald Lake: enjoy some free time here, take lakeshore stroll and experience a delicious BBQ lunch at Emerald Lake Lodge
- *Takakkaw Falls: Visit the second highest waterfall in Western Canada and the beautiful Yoho National Park.
*When Takakkaw Falls and Moraine Lake access is unavailable due to seasonal road closures, alternative sightseeing stops will be provided.
Your Tour Includes
- Knowledgeable driver/informative guide
- Beautiful scenery and landmarks through a world of mountains, glaciers, lakes and waterfalls
- Scenic bus tour and many photo opportunities
- Complimentary Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Delicious BBQ lunch at Emerald Lake Lodge
Remember to Bring
- Warm, comfortable clothing and sturdy walking/hiking shoes. We recommend bringing a warm layer as mountain weather is unpredictable and can change instantly.
- Your camera!
- Children 5 and under do not include lunch
- This tour includes optional minimal walking and hiking
- Early and Late season conditions may restrict road access to Moraine Lake and Takakkaw Falls. Substitute locations may be offered or more time in the other locations
- Infants (0-5) are free when sharing with a paying adult. If they require a seat, it is charged out at the Chid (6-15) rate.